We seriously can’t wait for Spring! It’s still quite cold here, in fact we had snow last week! However there are some sings of Spring and we’ve spotted some lovely blossom. With all this talk of Spring, you might have guessed already. The theme this month is of course SPRING! We would love to see your Spring homes, so take part on #StyleAtMine.
To launch the Spring challenge we’ve teamed up with two truly amazing artists. Silke Bonde and Jono Smart. Silke Bonde is a designer and artist based in Copenhagen – we are a huge fan of her latest work in Pantone 2016 colours. Silke did the beautiful styling in these photos with the minimal and super stylist pottery by sold out artist Jono Smart. Jono used to travel the world and has worked with some really talented people. Then one day he sat down at a pottery wheel and felt at home. He’s not looked back and has now got a beautiful collection of minimal pottery to his name. Do check out their work, we’re sure you’re going to love it!
- On atmine.com:
- Upload your Spring styling to atmine.com
- Use #StyleAtMine in your comment
- On Instagram:
- Upload on both channels to up your chances!
- Entries accepted until May-31. Worldwide entry
- The winner receives a gorgeous Carafe and Coffee Cup in a colour of their choice made especially by Jono Smart for this occasion